Information about cookie consent
Analysis tool for website statistics
Our site relies on the Google Analytics (GA) service to find out how visitors use the site. This tool collects the user data we need to develop the site further. The following cookies are inserted by GA:
- _ga gives every visitor a unique, random user ID and is used to distinguish among different visitors
- _gat is used to limit the number of calls for statistical information
- _gid gives every visitor a unique, random user ID.
There are several ways to restrict which cookies your browser accepts. Settings vary from one browser to another but, in general terms, the options may be described as follows:
- block all cookies in your browser settings
- set the browser so that you can approve every cookie manually
- set the browser so that it blocks third-party cookies
- list a number of trusted sites from which the browser accepts cookies
- use plug-ins that fully or partially restrict cookies, based on personalised conditions
- set the browser so that it clears all cookies when you close the program.